Dear Summer Splash Down Team Managers/Coaches – welcome to the Summer Splash Down Tournament! I’m looking forward to meeting and talking with each and every one of you! A couple items I want to bring to your attention to make the weekend go smoothly:
- Registration will start at 2pm on Friday 8/16 in the Rust lobby. Tournament programs available at registration
- Need ALL players to sign their roster (which will be copied and stickered to the game sheets) - look for the roster table starting at 2pm on Friday in the rust lobby
- Draft Schedule attached – still waiting on two teams to complete the registration process…
- Parking in the Rust and Gold parking lots is free from Friday night and all weekend but you will need a parking pass if you arrive before 4pm on Friday. These are available at the registration table in the Rust lobby – FREE
- Tailgating in the UD hockey rink parking lots is okay but let’s keep it FUN and under control – if you want to park an RV for the weekend – let me know.
- Summer Splash Down t-shirts for sale! This was a hot item last year and we sold out. I encourage you to pre-order from our website. www.jrbluehens.org t-shirt customization options were also very popular last year but need to be ordered by 3pm on Saturday to ensure it is ready for pickup by Sunday.
- Tournament rules – see attached
- Skills competition – see attached – please send me the names and jersey numbers for your 3 skaters and a goalie Wednesday (8/14)
- Your ticket for the pool party is your signed pool liability waiver – see attached – available at the door but I would complete ahead of time to avoid a line.
- Please follow the POOL RULES – there were some issues last year with kids misbehaving so the pool manager will be watching for POOL RULE violators!
- Yours truly will be performing the National Anthem (on guitar) before each championship game on Sunday – be sure to stick around for this EXCITING EVENT!
As well, if you haven’t already done so, please send me your official USA Hockey roster and any payments that are outstanding.
Best regards and see you soon!
Jr. Blue Hens Summer Splash Down Tournament Director
Cell phone: 302-438-9596